SwordCraft Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BYOND MMORPG highly based on the anime SAO.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pixel artist application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misfit✓

Pixel artist application Empty
PostSubject: Pixel artist application   Pixel artist application EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:34 pm

I'm a beginner pixel artist in the middle of learning pixel art. I have nothing to show really, but if you want to I could provide an example of what I can do from something you request.

I shouldn't have any problems when it comes to motivation, the only reason I'm applying is because this is based off of SAO and even if it isn't exactly like it, SAO is my ideal game. I want to be able to play a game like that even if I have to help make it.

By letting me join you in making SCO you would have nothing to lose. If you don't like the art I make just refuse it and make me remake it. As a beginner pixel artist I only have room to improve, so whatever quality I produce now will just get better over time.

Contact details:

-Pager: Not sure if this works unless you're a byond member.
Back to top Go down
Misfit✓

Pixel artist application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel artist application   Pixel artist application EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Would have post more ways to contact me, but the forum makes it impossible to post external links on the first week the forum account is made.
Back to top Go down

Pixel artist application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwordCraft Online :: Guilds and Applications-
Jump to: